Lincoln Property Company (LPC) is one of the largest and most diversified real estate companies in the United States. LPC is the only U.S. real estate company to rank concurrently in the Top 10 lists of Management/Ownership of Office, Industrial and Multi-Family (BTR).
Originally entering Europe in 1989 and subsequently partnering exclusively with AIG in 1997, LPC provided the entrepreneurial, development and operational expertise responsible for building a dominant platform resulting in delivering over 2.5 million square meters (27 million square feet) across 50 projects in 9 major European markets.
LPC re-launched its European operations in 2016. The new entity focuses both on investment and development opportunities across all sectors.
- Founded in 1965 in Dallas, Texas
- 8 000 Employees
- 200 Offices in the United States
- 2 Offices in Europe (London and Prague)
- € 27.3 BLN of assets developed since 1965
- 12.7 MLN SQM (137MLN SQFT) of commercial projects developed
- 216 000 Multi-Family (BTR) units developed
- € 74.6 BLN AUM (Assets Under Management)
- 38 MLN SQM (409 MLN SQFT) commercial projects leased/managed.
- 191 000 Multi-Family (BTR) units under management (Second largest operator in the U.S.)